What’s it take to stay young and free at heart? I say doing the things that make your heart sing….find that ‘thing’ and keep doing it.
Holidays don’t need to be filled with high cost activities, there’s an endless number of FREE activities on the Sunshine Coast, like…
My Top Ten FREE things to do on the Sunshine Coast.
- Grab your bike and pedal around the Sunshine Coast’s best pathways. You never know where you’ll end up, grab an ice cream on the way or your favourite smoothie for an extra burst of energy. Click on the link to find some awesome bike pathways.
- The children can join a cycling workshop to learn new skills and to gain confidence while riding their bike. It’s free – the kids will learn a thing or two.
- Keep those legs pumping and join a park run. It’s on every Saturday starting at 7am. Set a challenge for the kids to beat their time each Saturday.
- Go fishing it’s the best way just to hang out with the kids and maybe catch your dinner for the night. Here are some local fishing spots to try.
- Spend the day swimming at. Currimundi Lake Take a packed lunch and invite some friends.
- Swim at the Kings Beach Ocean Pool, right near Kings surf beach, grab some delicious grilled fish and crispy hot chips at Kings Depot Burger Bar.
- Visit Libraries on the Move The mobile library is convenient for reading enthusiast and visits certain areas around the Sunny Coast regularly – Check out it’s closest stop to you.
- Are your CODING skills up to scratch? – Learn how to code, create website, apps, games, ‘the world is your oyster’. These sessions are FREE. Just follow this link. Click HERE.
- Bushwalking and picnicking at the Botanical Gardens, find your way through the maze of manicured landscape and lush green foliage.
- Join a Free yoga class or fitness class – Yes, it’s free, who would’ve known?
Why not try them all – No cost, just fun. 🙂 Keep me posted in the comments section below.