There’s no doubt about it…a little bit of coin goes a long way when it comes to keeping the troops happy.
‘Low Cost’ Ideas for the Christmas Holidays…
- Any keen golfers or baseball players in the family? Head to Chancellor Park Driving Range & Baseball Batting and practise your style. Very affordable and so much fun. Check it out! Here
- Have you ever been SUPing? Stand Up Paddle Boarding is SOOO awesome. Trust me, it’s not as easy as it looks and a great “core” workout.
- Jump in your 4WD and head up the beach to Double Island Point for the day. All you’ll need is $7 for the car ferry over to Noosa North Shore. It’s cheap as chips! Find out more Here
- Barefoot bowls is back. Try it out with some friends, this is one activity everyone can enjoy together. Maybe Mum and Dad can show them how it’s done. J
- Travel back to medieval times at the Sunshine Castle Bli Bli. The daily treasure hunts are a treat for the kids! The littlies will love the medieval displays.
- Express your inner self. Art workshops are the perfect way for kids to explore their creative side and to fill a wall space in their bedroom. Click Here
- Walk on Water with friends at the Sunshine Coast Plaza. Super cool and so much fun rolling on the water in your very own water bubble. The kids will love you forever.
Share your ideas and activities in the comments section below – We’d love to hear about them.