…. life’s travelling so fast… Can we press ‘pause’?
Do you sometimes just want to press ‘pause’ to make life just freeze for a moment? Just like when we use to play statues with the kids – ‘just freeze’, ‘no one move’, ‘last one to move WINS’. 🙂
How about pausing things like school, exams, assignments, work, business, lunches, appointments ……..
If you ever get that chance be sure to play hard and enjoy it while it lasts. 🙂
Push the boundaries, get that jittery feeling in the belly….do things you wouldn’t normally do – live a little.
Hang out with the kids – and be a kid again.
Give some of these a go:
- Adventure Empires runs programs over the school holidays including rock climbing, bubble soccer, field sports, fishing and lots more to choose from. When was the last time you went rock climbing?
- Learn the skills to sail safely and effectively through Sunshine Sailing.. Kids learn skills to communicate, work within a team and decision-making skills and it’s a great way to make new friends.
- Learn to surf at beautiful Coolum Beach. Do it now…J Age doesn’t matter.
- All I can say is Amazing, Amazing and more Amazing. Check out the Currimundi Recreational Centre. There’s sooo much to get involved in and the full day program is aimed to please the young and the young at heart. J
- Try horse riding along Noosa North Shore. You’ve gotta do it at least once in your lifetime.
- Visit the Rivershore Resort at Diddillibah for a day of fun filled water fun. Full day entry is available – water slides and pillow trampoline. You’ll be the best parent EVER!!
Go out on a limb and try a few with the kids – I’m sure you’ll love it.